Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Malaysia : CMB - CGK/ DPS $409 RT

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2018, 9:58 am
Used to be highman123
Original Poster

- on MH website only

- books into Z

- likely more destinations

https://www.kayak.com/flights/CMB-CG...t=bestflight_a

- too bad it does not work one-way for half the price..
Old Jan 31, 2018, 11:22 am

good price, but 738 is just a dentist chair.
Old Jan 31, 2018, 10:12 pm

Originally Posted by raccoon
good price, but 738 is just a dentist chair.
LMAO! Dentist chair hahaha
Old Feb 3, 2018, 6:28 am

Programs: AF Platinum, UA Platinum Million Miler Lifetime Gold, QR Platinum, HH Lifetime Diamond, IHG Diamond
And you will feel like you have been in a dentist chair after flying with MH, shocking. This is almost fraud selling this plane as Business Class. Well, not almost, it is fraud.
ashkale likes this.
Old Feb 3, 2018, 6:43 am

Originally Posted by RabbitohRob
And you will feel like you have been in a dentist chair after flying with MH, shocking. This is almost fraud selling this plane as Business Class. Well, not almost, it is fraud.
It is still a good recliner seat with a great pitch in a narrowbody plane. A lot of airlines still selling it. If you think it is a fraud go fly intra europe legacy airlines with middle seats blocked business class instead. Don't act overreact.

Last edited by Anton33; Feb 3, 2018 at 6:46 am Reason: Empty posting
Old Feb 3, 2018, 8:21 am

Originally Posted by RabbitohRob
Well, they're using them the same way Silk Air and Garuda does, and they charge less than them. You can fly the A330 on several 3-5 hour routes if you look around.
Old Feb 3, 2018, 8:23 am

Originally Posted by Anton33
It is still a good recliner seat with a great pitch in a narrowbody plane. A lot of airlines still selling it. If you think it is a fraud go fly intra europe legacy airlines with middle seats blocked business class instead. Don't act overreact.
I agree. I saw the seat for the first time yesterday and I was pleasantly surprised. Malaysia has had issues and dysfunction, so it's just the way it is, but it is not a terrible airline and tons of airlines are flying way worse seats on 737's and A320's all over the world.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.