Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

LATAM FRA-Brasil 1487 EUR J RT/ai - Limited dates

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 21, 2017, 7:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: LATAM Black; AA EXP

Limited dates.. most of Brasil 1487 EUR. Sao Paulo and Rio slightly higher. No connections in Europe allowed. JJ metal only. Books in Z. Domestic segments in Y.

Note: For AAdvantage, no cabin miles on deep discount Business Class on LATAM.

http://goo.gl/flights/GyYJ
Old Apr 21, 2017, 8:40 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold, Melia Gold, Shangri-La Jade, BA Amex PP, Iberia+, Nandos Card
Good deal, thank you for sharing! The LATAM A350 is great, shame they haven't really been able to roll it out as far as they would have liked (777s from FRA)
Old Apr 21, 2017, 8:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: LATAM Black; AA EXP
Originally Posted by obduro
Good deal, thank you for sharing! The LATAM A350 is great, shame they haven't really been able to roll it out as far as they would have liked (777s from FRA)
It will take a while before we see the 350 in more routes since they've leased 4 of them to QR. I do find the 777's fairly comfortable on J and I don't know why GF still have them as angled flat.. if anything.it 3-5 degrees angle and compensated by the plane's nose-up attitude during cruise
Old Apr 21, 2017, 10:57 am

Originally Posted by SCLflyer
It will take a while before we see the 350 in more routes since they've leased 4 of them to QR. I do find the 777's fairly comfortable on J and I don't know why GF still have them as angled flat.. if anything.it 3-5 degrees angle and compensated by the plane's nose-up attitude during cruise
I think from November 2017 the A350 will be put on the GRU-JFK, GRU-MIA and GRU-MCO routes if I am not mistaken.
Old Apr 21, 2017, 11:26 am
NP_

Programs: LATAM Pass, Hilton Honors, SPG, Marriott Rewards
Originally Posted by SCLflyer
I still find LATAM's A350 J product is superior to both their 777's and 767's to the point I mostly fly GRU-MAD as my EU gateway, regardless of my final destination.

Edit: Fair to clarify this is when flying J, if I were to fly in Y, then maybe the 767 is a better option, as I think it has a larger pitch.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.