Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

OS/SQ/TG: SIN-BKK/HKG-VIE-LAX/YYZ/ORD/IAD/JFK ~2060USD R/T in P

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

OS/SQ/TG: SIN-BKK/HKG-VIE-LAX/YYZ/ORD/IAD/JFK ~2060USD R/T in P

Search this Thread

Old Apr 3, 2017, 9:59 pm

Programs: UA
Am I just a moron? I can't get this to show up at all. Have tried ITA and GF, then tried using the bookmatrix site and it's not showing up.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old Apr 4, 2017, 4:46 am

Programs: AA PP, OZ *G, Hyatt Expl, Marriott Gold, Lots of Ex-statuses
Originally Posted by DCA1983
Am I just a moron? I can't get this to show up at all. Have tried ITA and GF, then tried using the bookmatrix site and it's not showing up.

What dates are you trying to book and what routing?
Old Apr 4, 2017, 8:40 pm

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Bonvoy Titanium, CX DM, SQ Gold
[ignoremebeforecoffee]

Last edited by forumpersona999; Apr 4, 2017 at 8:41 pm Reason: OMG - I replied in the wrong thread tab
Old Apr 5, 2017, 5:00 am

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by DCA1983

I haven't seen it since I booked and ticketed. Everything shows like $8800+. Maybe a call to Expedia might work.
Old Apr 5, 2017, 10:18 pm

Programs: DL Gold, AS MVPG, Globalist
Yeah pretty sure it's gone. i got it in June; trying to decide if I want to go crazy and add some extra Y miles to get there and back; e.g. SFO-EWR-HND-SIN to position. If I do it will take me from zero to Plat in one trip...which is kinda amazing.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.