Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Ca fra-akl/syd/mel 1572€

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ca fra-akl/syd/mel 1572€

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2017, 6:55 am
TPJ

Programs: TK*G (E+), IHG Plat Ambassador
Originally Posted by Dirty_Idea
ahhh, too bad. Evidently "bookable till August" should have been "bookable till they notice what they've put on sale".

Thanks
Don't worry, they already had 3 similar sales within the last 3 months Just monitor this forum....
Old Feb 4, 2017, 7:17 am

Programs: Flying Blue/Platinum, TK/Elite Plus, QR/Platinum, LH/FTL, Marriott/Platinum
Originally Posted by Dirty_Idea
ahhh, too bad. Evidently "bookable till August" should have been "bookable till they notice what they've put on sale".

Thanks
I think OP was rather referring to departure by Aug

The ticketing deadline was last Sunday EU time, was part of their 3-day chinese new year sale

I agree that they might bring this back soon...
Old Feb 6, 2017, 11:28 pm

Originally Posted by newflyer530
I think OP was rather referring to departure by Aug

The ticketing deadline was last Sunday EU time, was part of their 3-day chinese new year sale

I agree that they might bring this back soon...
Understood. Thanks for the pointer and thanks to TPJ also. I need a bargain AMS-SYD Sep-Nov this year, fingers crossed this one comes back.
Old Feb 21, 2017, 12:17 am

Programs: UA MP - 1K
Another sale from February 24-26

Another Air China sale happening from February 24th - 26th, similar to the Christmas and CNY ones

https://www.airchina.de/DE/DE/promot...plio:DE:000001

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.