Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mh: Hkt-syd $812 rt

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2016, 11:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
If only it was $812 return from SYD to HKT. We never get the good stuff departing from SYD.
Old Dec 18, 2016, 12:03 am

Programs: Star Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Titanium, EY Silver
Looks like this sale is over (for now).
Old Dec 18, 2016, 5:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Originally Posted by Annalisa12
If only it was $812 return from SYD to HKT. We never get the good stuff departing from SYD.
Not quite true, but they often market cheaper fares in lower income areas. They figure, rich, gelato eating countries can afford the bigger bucks.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 2:56 am

So the promo deal is gone but apparently this deal has been on and off a couple of times this and last year. I was able to book a BKK-ICN roundtrip for under 520USD.
Old Dec 21, 2016, 3:16 am

Location: Bangkok, Thailand. No longer Palm Coast, FL though still exiled, again, from the Bay Area.
Programs: Only the good ones
Originally Posted by Jaimito Cartero
Not quite true, but they often market cheaper fares in lower income areas. They figure, rich, gelato eating countries can afford the bigger bucks.
Actually, MH has the "Deal of the Day" specials from Australia. Not the greatest, US$1800 SYD-PEK and many Asian locations, as well as US$4300 SYD-LHR. Book by 12/21, same as the ex-China deals.

Beside, I like gelato.
Old Jan 8, 2017, 4:34 pm

Programs: CX DM, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton DM, Marriott Plat
It seems all ex-asia are very quite for any promotions at the moment. ex-SIN is running a promotion however about 20-30% more than what they normally are.

Is it normal at this time of the year (between the biggest festival of western and the biggest festival of eastern), that MH doesn't run any promotions?
Old Jan 8, 2017, 9:02 pm

Programs: JL GC | Marriott LT Silver | Global Entry | SQ Silver
Originally Posted by Ausriver
It seems all ex-asia are very quite for any promotions at the moment. ex-SIN is running a promotion however about 20-30% more than what they normally are.

Is it normal at this time of the year (between the biggest festival of western and the biggest festival of eastern), that MH doesn't run any promotions?
No idea if it's normal or not but I don't see a reason to run a promotion during peak period (since usually it's expected for people to travel during this time).
Old Jan 9, 2017, 1:46 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by lcpteck
No idea if it's normal or not but I don't see a reason to run a promotion during peak period (since usually it's expected for people to travel during this time).
Should have booked our March AU trip when I booked our DEC'16 trip. But wife couldn't decide on destination.
So we have now decided to book Y with MH and paid for 2Adults+1Child SGD1,485. Which is not bad. Now hoping for MHUpgrade ~SGD300/pp/sector KUL-ADL or MEL-KUL

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.