Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Promo Code - $300 off RT biz QR

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 23, 2016, 9:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond

$300 off business RT from US airports on Qatar. $50 off economy. Code PAYPALQ1

T&C
*Qatar Airways Terms & Conditions:
• Offer ends 11:59PM EST Thursday July 14, 2016
• Offer is valid for bookings which are made by entering the promotion code during the booking process
• Offer is not valid on all fares
• Customers cannot be credited retrospectively
• Not valid in combination with any other promotion
• Other conditions apply, please review at time of booking
• Discount only applies to round-trip fares purchased on qatarairways.com/us originating from ATL, AUS, BNA, BOS, CLE, CLT, DFW, DTW, IAD, IAH, JFK, LAX, MCO, MIA, ORD, PHL, PIT, RDU, SAT or TPA
• Discounted fares, all available options, together with the applicable terms and conditions for each fare will be displayed at time of booking for you to make your selection
• Discounted fare will be displayed automatically on all applicable fares at time of booking when promo code has been entered during the flight search process
• Other terms and conditions apply, please review at time of booking
Old Jun 23, 2016, 9:50 am

Programs: BAEC, AAdvantage, AMEX Plat
I'd be very interested to see if anyone can construct a worthwhile premium fare itinerary using this discount. I looked at many destinations but QR's J fares at the moment are atrocious, even with this discount code.

Also, I presume that using this code requires using Paypal?
Old Jun 23, 2016, 10:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by chintanshah123
I'd be very interested to see if anyone can construct a worthwhile premium fare itinerary using this discount. I looked at many destinations but QR's J fares at the moment are atrocious, even with this discount code.

Also, I presume that using this code requires using Paypal?
Doesn't seem to be in the T&C that you have to use Paypal, came in an email from Paypal but again doesn't expressly mention that. And yeah I was looking too and it's pretty awful, but I thought maybe someone could benefit from this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.