Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

Finnair - JFK-HEL-CAN-HEL-JFK from USD 2752

Finnair - JFK-HEL-CAN-HEL-JFK from USD 2752

Old Mar 27, 16, 12:09 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Poland
Programs: M&M, Flying Blue
Posts: 1
Finnair - JFK-HEL-CAN-HEL-JFK from USD 2752

Bookable on justfly.com
Finnair site shows 2966$ RT.
Dates: August and Sptember.
Maybe flights with Finnair's new interior on a330 and a350?

https://www.kayak.com/flights/NYC,ne...xible/business
Marek3021 is offline  
Old Mar 27, 16, 12:31 pm
  #2  
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Global
Posts: 5,571
Originally Posted by Marek3021 View Post
Bookable on justfly.com
Finnair site shows 2966$ RT.
Dates: August and Sptember.
Maybe flights with Finnair's new interior on a330 and a350?

https://www.kayak.com/flights/NYC,ne...xible/business
Welcome to FT.

There are several threads on this already. Some of these routes already have the A350 from HEL to Asia. More in the future.
Global321 is offline  
Old Mar 27, 16, 7:06 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Programs: BA Gold; AA Lfe Time PLT ; Marriott Titanium, LFT GLD
Posts: 1,275
17,760 miles and 26,640 elite earning miles with AA for $2,966 .... plus cost of a China visa.
nonesuch flyer is offline  
Old Mar 27, 16, 8:41 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Programs: AY+ Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Discoverist
Posts: 2,845
Originally Posted by nonesuch flyer View Post
17,760 miles and 26,640 elite earning miles with AA for $2,966 .... plus cost of a China visa.
BKK and HKG are about $100 more in price but don't require a Visa and are more miles. Starting in YYZ or YUL saves about $500.
flyingeph12 is offline  
Old Mar 29, 16, 9:32 am
  #5  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Currently in Bloomington, IN, but Normally NYC, CDG, and even POZ or wherever FT takes me.
Programs: Northwest Airlines. MTA pay-per-ride Metrocard; zero-balance Oyster card.
Posts: 13,906
Originally Posted by flyingeph12 View Post
BKK and HKG are about $100 more in price but don't require a Visa and are more miles. Starting in YYZ or YUL saves about $500.
Indeed, YYZ-BKK works out to around USD 2600.

Unfortunately, I can't get stopovers in either LHR or HEL to work, which is what I really would want on this type of fare.
notsosmart is offline  
Old Mar 29, 16, 6:22 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Programs: AY+ Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Discoverist
Posts: 2,845
Originally Posted by notsosmart View Post
Indeed, YYZ-BKK works out to around USD 2600.

Unfortunately, I can't get stopovers in either LHR or HEL to work, which is what I really would want on this type of fare.
You can certainly do a stopover in both directions. You can play around with the Multi-city search on AY's website.

Below is an example with a three day stop in HEL on the outbound and a one day stop in LON on the inbound (C$3438 or about US$2630)
Attached Images  
flyingeph12 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread