Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Mileage Run Deals > Premium Fare Deals
Reload this Page >

AA (business) CLT-DUB $2025

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

AA (business) CLT-DUB $2025

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 2015, 11:48 pm

Programs: BA Silver, SQ Gold, MAR Plat, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by batmandds
Fares pulled from ORD.
ST still has ORD-DUB in JUL for $2017. *A and OW are showing ~$2500, which may not be bad for LX J.
Old Jun 8, 2015, 10:55 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amethyst Premier Plutonium Medallion
seeing LAX-ORK on AA/EI for $2600rt in August. AA to LHR then the quick hop to ORK on EI from there. F available for $4300rt.
Old Jun 8, 2015, 6:30 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by PV_Premier
Anything at this price from west coast or Denver? They're about to close the door on the plane or I'd check myself. Interested in ST or OW.
What I ended up doing was booking DFW-LHR-SNN outbound and DUB-LHR-DFW return. that was ~1500/pp business class after the AARP discount and then booked a separate DEN-DFW flight on AA for ~$175/p. So total was around $1700/PP. Maybe not perfect since two different tickets, but still a great price.

And since oneworld has a nice seperate ticket policy not a ton of risk either ....
http://www.aa.com/i18n/agency/Bookin...tkt_policy.jsp

Drek
Old Jun 8, 2015, 7:59 pm

Location: DCA's home, AA hubs and spokes are where you'll usually find me
Programs: AA EXP, SPG Plat
Originally Posted by Drek82
What I ended up doing was booking DFW-LHR-SNN outbound and DUB-LHR-DFW return.

Drek
I'm not seeing anything out of DFW anymore -- just CLT and PHL. What dates did you go for?
Old Jun 8, 2015, 8:05 pm

Programs: MR, AA, UA, DL, AVIS and growing
Originally Posted by onlysuites
What business does AA fly to DUB on the 767?
In April 2015 flew US Airways (AA Partner) using AA FF miles SEA-PHL-DUB on A330.
NO option for 767 was available that I could locate.
Old Jun 8, 2015, 9:37 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by GloverParker
I'm not seeing anything out of DFW anymore -- just CLT and PHL. What dates did you go for?
I actually just checked again and it looks like it all got pulled. I had originally booked Aug 29th - Sep 12th. Looks like I just lucked out since I booked this morning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.