Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ORD security/access

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2007, 10:53 am
Original Poster

ORD security/access

Just about to head off to O'Hare tomorrow with family travelling from separate terminals (2 & 3) and wondering if you could still walk between the terminals freely after you pass through security?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Old Dec 31, 2007, 11:01 am

Originally Posted by swebbIL
Just about to head off to O'Hare tomorrow with family travelling from separate terminals (2 & 3) and wondering if you could still walk between the terminals freely after you pass through security?

Thanks.
Last time I was there you could. But that was a couple of months ago.
Old Dec 31, 2007, 11:07 am
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Hi swebbIL and welcome to FlyerTalk!

Just a heads-up that we don't allow cross-posting of the same thread in multiple forums. I'm going to let this one stand for now as I'm sure you weren't aware of the rules.

Happy travels.

Cholula
Travel Safety/Security Forum Moderator
Old Dec 31, 2007, 3:25 pm
Ari
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by swebbIL

Thanks.
The answer is yes. It can be a long walk if you are starting/ending at a far AA gate.
Old Dec 31, 2007, 4:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

You can walk from/to terminals 1, 2 and 3 at ORD after passing through security without needing to do so again.
Old Dec 31, 2007, 11:37 pm
Moderator: Midwest, Las Vegas & Dining Buzz

Originally Posted by gfunkdave
You can walk from/to terminals 1, 2 and 3 at ORD after passing through security without needing to do so again.
Correct. The only thing you cannot do is get to/come from Terminal 5 (International) without reclearing security.
Old Jan 1, 2008, 12:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by iluv2fly
Correct. The only thing you cannot do is get to/come from Terminal 5 (International) without reclearing security.
Yeah, T5 is in a separate building than the others. Terminals 1,2,and 3 share a building.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.