Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues
Reload this Page >

Comrade Hawley on the Congressional Hot Seat Again

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Comrade Hawley on the Congressional Hot Seat Again

Search this Thread

Old Nov 14, 2007, 9:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Delta - Silver; UA - Silver; HHonors - Diamond; IHG - Spire Ambassador; Marriott Bonvoy - Titanium
I suppose Congress could impeach him, but not fire him. Only The President can do that!
Old Nov 14, 2007, 9:51 pm

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
I suppose Congress could impeach him, but not fire him. Only The President can do that!
They could stop giving TSA money to the point where they'd have to "downsize" him out of TSA.
Old Nov 14, 2007, 9:56 pm

This is the story my mom keeps telling about honesty:

"Back when I used to work at Citibank, if someone lost track of money and they were honest about it (as long as it wasn't embezzlement), the bank would just cover it and they'd be off the hook with a stern talking-to from the manager. But covering it up would get you fired, even if you covered the difference yourself.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.