Search

Where's the bullies thread?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2007, 3:04 pm
Pit
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plt, Hyatt Dia
Where's the bullies thread?

I just tried to post on the "Bullies" thread and got the message...

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
This forum may require additional account pre-requisites that you don't current have. Check the Announcements for this forum to see if you're required to have a minimum number of posts already, etc.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
What happened?
Old Oct 10, 2007, 3:06 pm

Programs: US/*A, Marriott, ICH, Budget, Avis
i'm guessing it got shipped off to omni

MODS: please add a few dozen posts to my post count--I'm an upstanding citizen and have been following that thread dilligently.

Please please please oh pretty please.
Old Oct 10, 2007, 3:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: HH Diamond, Marriott Gold, IHG Gold, Hyatt something
Not in Omni, yet.

Originally Posted by MarcPHL
i'm guessing it got shipped off to omni
Nope. I looked at it a short time ago (an hour?), and it was still in T & S. I'd guess the mod's have it locked and are trying to determine what, if anything, to do with it. Happens frequently on volatile threads.

Update: Just moved to Omni as of 3 seconds ago.
Old Oct 10, 2007, 3:08 pm

Programs: American; United; Starwood
Originally Posted by Pit

What happened?
I received the same message, after days of reading, I was finally adding my two cents.
Old Oct 10, 2007, 3:09 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by Pit

What happened?
The thread was transferred to our OMNI forum.

Admittance to that forum requires both 180 posts and 180 days as a member of FlyerTalk.

Our apologies to those who have been following the thread but are not OMNi-enabled.

Continue to post and contribute to the other areas of FlyerTalk and the 180/180 will soon arrive.

If anyone has any further questions on this, feel free to PM one of the TS/S moderators.

Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.