Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Tide detergent sticks a no-no for carry-ons?

Search this Thread

Old Sep 8, 2009, 1:51 pm

Got to wonder if P&G is having some discussions with their congress critters and TSA -- Tide is a brand they hold very close and very dear, and I doubt they're very happy to see TSA telling travelers they can't carry them on.
Old Sep 9, 2009, 4:14 am

Programs: AA Executive Platinum (but always US in my heart), HH Diamond
I keep my Tide pen in a little case that also contains some pens, markers, and highlighters. I have never had a problem. I also keep a mascara and lip gloss in said pen case. No worries! ^
Old Sep 9, 2009, 4:32 am
Suspended

i had not heard that tide was a prob. liquids in general are always a prob.

there are new laundry sheets by purex. they are laundry soap, fabric softener all in one. great for travel and w/ coupons you can get them really cheap.
Old Sep 9, 2009, 6:49 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by lupine
Got to wonder if P&G is having some discussions with their congress critters and TSA -- Tide is a brand they hold very close and very dear, and I doubt they're very happy to see TSA telling travelers they can't carry them on.
Perhaps P&G's governmental affairs office should be clued into this just in case they have not heard that they are making weapons of mass destruction.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.