Wiki Posts
Search

TSA and The Simpsons

Search this Thread

Old Sep 11, 2005, 6:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: COPP/UAGS SPG Platinum, USAir Gold Hyatt Diamond, Amex Centurion
TSA and The Simpsons

Brilliant begining of the Simpsons tonight... The couch gag was them all walking towards the couch and going through an airport metal detector.

Marge, Lisa, Bart and Maggie all go through fine, but Homer beeps. He goes back, takes off his belt AND SHOES, goes through, beeps again. Goes back out, takes off his shirt, pants, goes through in his underwear, beeps AGAIN. Assumes the position, hand-held beeps ALL throughout his body. Ends with him being led away.

Freakin' brilliant.
Old Sep 11, 2005, 6:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL PM, MM. Coffee isn't a drug, it's a vitamin.
Originally Posted by geekfactory
takes off his shirt, pants, goes through in his underwear, beeps AGAIN. Assumes the position, hand-held beeps ALL throughout his body. Ends with him being led away.
Cartoonists are conspiring against the TSA. I think the DHS might need to launch an investigation. Note how something similar happened to Dagwood on Friday; he left the "security inspection room" in his boxers, with pants, shoes, etc. in his hand, running full speed with Blondie since he was almost late for his flight.

The cartoonist sleeper cells are awaking and launching their attacks.
Old Sep 11, 2005, 6:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Great! I shall be watching tonight!
Old Sep 12, 2005, 9:34 am
Moderator, Omni, Omni/PR, Omni/Games, FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UA 1K MM; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Gargoyle
he left the "security inspection room" in his boxers, with pants, shoes, etc. in his hand, running full speed with Blondie since he was almost late for his flight.
My previous boss, in pre-9/11 days, was seeing her sister off for a flight. They were running behind, and while her sister was still checking in, my old boss ran through the checkpoint to the gate to keep them from closing the door. Somehow she managed to not get arrested for that one (and they managed not to dump the terminal!)
Old Jul 3, 2012, 2:21 pm

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
Your Freedom Assured By Our Probing

The last thing I want to discuss on FT is the TSA.
However, if that's your bailiwick... enjoy.

Your Freedom Assured By Our Probing
http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/07/03/si...ngest-daycare/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.