Community
Wiki Posts
Search

FLL Security Corridors completed yet?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 30, 2019, 9:38 am
Original Poster

FLL Security Corridors completed yet?

I read an article about the airport adding access between terminals but haven't seen anything about them being competed yet. I am traveling there in 10 days and have a little over 1 1/2 hours to get from Terminal 1 to 2. I will only have a carry on and I do have pre-check. Does this seem like enough time?
Old Apr 30, 2019, 3:19 pm

Programs: UA Pt, Marriott Ti, Hertz PC
I was just there a couple of weeks ago. It's not completed yet - not expected to be completed at least until next year, I think. In any case, there are shuttles which take you between terminals. Doesn't take long. My experience was maybe a 4-5 minute wait, then a 1 minute ride to the next terminal. 90 minutes is more than enough time, unless you're delayed by an hour. The one thing to note is the fact that there are a LOT of wheelchairs and passengers needing assistance, many of whom go through PreCheck. It doesn't add more than 5 minutes, but still a sight to see and something to be aware of.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.