Wiki Posts
Search

Can you bring in a mole pen remover?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2018, 10:03 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Can you bring in a mole pen remover?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077XDJD3Z/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A65NHIC8WC1BN https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077XDJD3Z/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A65NHIC8WC1BN

I noticed that after i post it, it shows an amazon link

But the product is when you type in amazon

Mole Removal Pen, BDSii Portable USB Rechargeable Skin Tag Removal Tool Kit with 8 Strength Levels

This is a mole pen remover for removing moles/spots on the face. It has needles though. Would this be allowed on the checked bag? But in the carry on, i assume this would get looked at or refused? It pretty much looks like an electric toothbrush as well and i obviously never had an issue carrying the electric toothbrush.
Old Mar 29, 2018, 2:59 pm

Programs: CO OnePass; AAdvantage Dirt; IHG Priority Club Plat; Hyatt Plat; Marriott Gold; Avis PresPref;
Lithium battery

Don't see why you would not be able to carry on. Besides it has a lithium, battery which needs to be in carry on, not checked bag.
Old Mar 29, 2018, 4:43 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Thanks. Anyone else?
Old Mar 30, 2018, 12:40 pm

Programs: AS MVPG
If you’re concerned, put the needles in your checked bag, leaving 1 in the unit. For the most part, you can bring needles for medications in your carryons.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.