Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Safety/Security > Practical Travel Safety and Security Issues
Reload this Page >

More from Deirdre Walker: non-random random screening at BWI

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

More from Deirdre Walker: non-random random screening at BWI

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2009, 7:33 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by AngryMiller
I've got faith in TSA. I faithfully believe that they could screw up an anvil with just a ball point pen.
+1

TSA is a supremely inept organization, from the top to the bottom. While there are some at TSA who want to do the right thing and make their agency agile, responsive, and focused both on customer service and real security, they are in the distinct minority. In particular, their HQ staff is full of federal employees from other agencies who were at best average at their former homes and at worst, the bottom of the barrel.
Old Nov 11, 2009, 8:17 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, National Emerald Executive, TSA Disparager Gold
Originally Posted by FliesWay2Much
Next MR, try picking out the female-only strip search line while you wear the tee shirt and see what happens...
BWI only has one in the D concourse.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.