China Mobile GoTone VIP Diamond.

Old Dec 26, 04, 10:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: SAS EBD, IHG Spire, HH Diamond, SkyTeam Elite Plus, Oneworld Sapphire, Hyatt Platinum
China Mobile GoTone VIP Diamond.

Hello all,

Was wondering if anyone here is a member of China Mobile's GoTone program?

I recently qualified for the highest level (Diamond) a while ago but won't officially be Diamond until beginning of next year. Thus I would appreciate feedback from people who have already experienced the Diamond level services.

As a Diamond member you apparently get a dedicated Account Manager who even visits you from time to time (apparently to i.e. listen to your needs), 2 backup SIM cards, door-to-door repair services, Access to China Mobile VIP lounges at the Chinese airports, Free secretary services ( a person answers 24 hours when your phone is off and take messages) - in case you don't want to use automated voice mail, personalized SMS's where you tell a China Mobile employee what to send and he/she then writes the text in Chinese and sends it for you, etc, etc.

It all sounds very good indeed.

So far I have only used my status/points for claiming awards such as a mobile USB 40GB harddisk as well as 12000 Air China Miles (which they transfer directly to your Air China account). So far I am actually pleasantly surprised by the diversity of their services and awards. It can/should only get better next year when I am officially a Diamond member.

Anyways, looking forward to hearing from other China Mobile Customers (if there are any that is)

Last edited by JabbaJabba; Dec 26, 04 at 1:35 pm

Search this Thread