Wiki Posts
Search

Sprint DOES NOT Post Earned Sprint PCS WP Miles

Search this Thread

Old Jul 30, 2002, 11:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL 2 MM
Sprint DOES NOT Post Earned Sprint PCS WP Miles

Sprint has not posted Sprint PCS World Perks points to my account.

Has anyone else had similiar problems with Sprint PCS and Worldperks?
Old Aug 6, 2002, 8:42 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Please let me know if you have still not had a posting of miles after the first 90 days of billing.I will put you in touch with exec headquarters to get the issue hopefully resolved in a timely manner.Good luck!

[This message has been edited by 777 global mile hound (edited 08-06-2002).]
Old Aug 6, 2002, 11:59 am

I was under the impression that SprintPCS is no longer affiliated with WorldPerks (no sign-up page or information available at either website). That said, my miles stopped posting many months ago. If anyone knows differently, please respond!

Jason
Old Aug 6, 2002, 12:22 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by drjhwang:
I was under the impression that SprintPCS is no longer affiliated with WorldPerks (no sign-up page or information available at either website). That said, my miles stopped posting many months ago. If anyone knows differently, please respond!

Jason
</font>
as far as I know, they will continue to credit miles till end of first quarter next year. I think there was a link to this somewhere but I cannot find it.
Did you switch your plan or something else toyour account? I have had the credits disappear when I did that. I do not know if you can reenroll but the original number was:
Consumers can enroll in the Sprint WorldPerks program immediately by calling toll-free 1-888-MILES 4 YOU (1-888-645-3749).

Old Aug 6, 2002, 5:50 pm

My miles are still posting regularly. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/smile.gif

------------------
You can go back to the place, but not the time.
Old Aug 7, 2002, 11:55 am

Unfortunately, I did indeed lose the mileage bonuses when I modified my plan (ironically, INCREASING my spending with them). That toll-free number takes you to a recording that says "This promotion has ended" and refers you to a general customer service line for Sprint Long Distance (not PCS). Anyone else have a contact number to help me get this resolved? Thanks in advance...
Old Aug 11, 2002, 10:55 am

Sprint PCS still posts miles to my WP account... so i know they are still doing it.
Old Oct 1, 2002, 7:35 pm

So is Sprint PCS ending with Northwest? When did it start?
Old Oct 18, 2002, 7:42 pm

Programs: HH: Gold; AirTran: Elite
I hadn't received any miles for my PCS account since august... I just checked tonight, and they FINALLY credited my account for all those missing months. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/smile.gif

woohoo! Going to be sad to see this program end. Through this program alone it looks like I have just about enough points for a free domestic ticket already with these latest points. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/smile.gif

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.