Wiki Posts
Search

Charging air time for account info

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2002, 7:45 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA,HP,MP,DL,SPG, MR
Charging air time for account info

I couldn't believe my ears. I dialed on my cell to find out how many minutes were left in my monthly plan and got the message: AS OF AUGUST 28TH YOU WILL BE CHARGED AIR TIME FOR THIS CALL!! I am furious!
Old Aug 12, 2002, 10:54 am

Ditto!
Old Aug 12, 2002, 6:00 pm
Original Member

Programs: Delta Silver Medallion, Starwood Gold, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Silver, Marriott Gold
Is it just me, or has Sprint PCS gotten very cheap with things lately. They gave away the farm at the beginning only to offer NOTHING later on. The level of customer service has gone down so much that I envision leaving shortly. What ever happened to the days of $50 for 500 minutes with first incoming minute free? I must say that other companies have compelling offers. If local number portability happens, then look out...we'll be jumping ship very quickly.
Old Aug 12, 2002, 7:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA plus
I'm on hold with Sprint at the moment ... the recording say *4 is still free -- don't know if I believe them or not.

I agree that service has really dropped lately and I'm also looking into possibly switching. No one I've spoken with is having much better luck with other services, though. If I do switch, getting people to learn about the new number is bound to be painful, though.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.