Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2002, 2:46 pm
EPS
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P; HHonors Silver
Woman Fights MCI Over Fraudulent Charges

Woman Fights MCI Over Fraudulent Charges
http://www.kron4.com/Global/story.asp?S=679900

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">It's the ultimate irony - constantly getting a busy signal when you're trying to complain to the phone company. But what if - while you were trying to get ahold of them - your bill went up another $500 for calls you did not make?

That's what happened to one Bay Area woman.</font>
Video clip available.
Old Mar 15, 2002, 5:22 pm
EPS
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1P; HHonors Silver
Increasing Number of MCI Worldcom Wireless Complaints
http://www.kron4.com/Global/story.asp?S=702695

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">But the CPUC is now getting so many complaints about WorldCom Wireless - up to 500 a month - that it called in the head of the company to put the company on notice. The state just last week won a $8.5 million settlement from WorldCom's long-distance service for unfair business practices.

"We are certainly keeping a close eye on this and may bring enforcement action against the wireless division as well," says the CPUC'S Cohen.</font>
Includes two video clips.
Old Apr 16, 2002, 10:11 pm

The saga continues in Georgia. Closed account last year and now bills are coming from a collection agency. What customer serivce? - send your customers notice about collection and don't even send orginal bill! Not to mention bill is a year late!

Very poor serivce, no return calls or communication. I wrote letters and made numerous phone calls but nothing but "you owe us money"

I will NEVER use any MCI service again!

I know lot of us like the FF miles but they even failed to deliver on that promise with MCI long distance.

Now when they call around dinner time and try to get to me change to MCI, I explain "you never gave me the miles I'm owed from the past serivce agreeement." Instead of trying to correct the problem they hang up without an attept to resolve or even apoligize. You can see MCI's focus not on it's customers or customer serivce.

Think twice before use MCI - they do not deliver on their promises in additonal to provide poor to no customer service.

Never again MCI!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.