Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can you Earn AAdvantage Miles for MCI Wireless?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 26, 2001, 5:29 pm
Original Poster

Can you Earn AAdvantage Miles for MCI Wireless?

I have been trying to find the answer to this question for over three months from MCI. They keep referring me to this person then to that person. Finally, I sent an email to them (hopefully, to the right area) over two weeks ago and I still have not heard a response from them.

I've also tried to call MCI Wireless. Would you believe I finally gave up after being on hold for almost an hour? Not once did I talk to a real "live" person.

So, I'm turning the question over to you. I'm sure the response time here will be A LOT quicker than MCI.

If any of you should know, I'm all ears!!

Thanks.
Old Sep 7, 2001, 3:49 pm
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

You can earn 5000 bonus miles on sign up for a mci cell phone.If its still on going and each year on renewal.As far as I know the other answer no.
Old Sep 10, 2001, 7:23 pm
Original Poster

I wasn't even offered the 5,000 bonus miles from MCI on my Wireless. How do I go about getting this free offer?

Finally, almost a month later after I sent an email to Wireless department, they've decided to respond. Their response is they are not offering Wireless miles anymore. I wonder when this ended. If it ended three months ago, I'm going to be alittle upset.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.