Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Class Action Lawsuite Anyone?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 9, 2001, 9:39 am
Original Poster

Class Action Lawsuite Anyone?

i've considered this for months now. is anyone interested in pursuing a class action lawsuit against MCI for breach of contract and for not fulfilling their obligation to consumers who have met their obligation to MCI?

there are so many people who are not being given their 5000 bonuses, something has to be done to get MCI's attention.

anyone interested? or at least a petition ... or anything else someone comes up with.
Old Jul 9, 2001, 10:40 am

Programs: DL-MM/FC/FO AA-EXP/MM Starwood-Platinum Marriott-Platinum Hilton-Gold Hyatt-Diamond
I'm in.

TW
Old Jul 9, 2001, 7:04 pm

Programs: United
Count me in twice.
Old Jul 9, 2001, 9:21 pm

They owe me 5000 miles on AA for the signup bonus and I have been told 3 times in the last 3 months that it is being posted. Count me in.
Old Jul 13, 2001, 9:36 pm

Count me in too!!!

I signed in early this year for a special 25K Delta miles. This 25K miles was "firmly" confirmed by the MCI sign-in lady and shown in MCI computers everytime I checked the status of bonus miles through phone.

However, I never received the bonus miles (but got the regular monthly miles). After several e-mails with MCI, they still refused to accept their errors even their computer told me (or anyone knew my phone #) I will receive 25K Delta miles in 5-month.

I will report this major "cheating" behavior to FCC, BBB and my State regulation agency in the next week.

MCI stock price is so low. Probably they lost too much $ on FF miles.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.