Go to: http://thedigest.yellowbrix.com/page...s&ID=thedigest

Direct Link: http://www.onesuite.com/
Old May 4, 2001, 5:12 pm
Suspended

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Silver
And how many bonus miles?
Old May 4, 2001, 8:24 pm
Original Poster

CactusPete, Thanks for your response.I simply suggest continuing to use carriers that provide miles and bonuses, but also explore alternative services for a portion of your long distance calls. You do not have to change your existing LD service provider to use these alternative carriers. Just trying to save our posters a few $$$'s.
Old May 11, 2001, 11:27 pm

I just signed up. No bonus miles - but none of us really get any (worth mentioning anyway) bonus miles for USUNG LD (MCI. Sprint, AT&T) - we get the bonus miles from switching carriers as often as possible. I have two phone lines and got 25,000 miles from April 2000-April 2001 (total)from both Sprint and MCI. I am now switching back to Sprint (NW promo) on both lines to pick up 10K more miles on each line. That'll be 45K miles total in 18 months. Now if I only didn't have 'free' long distance on my cellphone I would try to get miles there too....

------------------
TucsonSam

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.