Wiki Posts
Search

mci hard sell

Search this Thread

Old Sep 19, 1999, 2:09 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

mci hard sell

My husband received a call from MCI a couple of nights ago, asking him to switch. He told the man no at least 3 times, but to mail us some information. At one point I heard him give his birthdate!! Then he was transferred to a lady for verification and again said no!!! The next day I got a phone call from the same man, VERY angry because we didn't switch. He was NASTY!! I ended up talking to his supervisor, who apologized many times!!! I wonder if they are that desperate for new customers. The angry gentleman said the birthdate was not a verification, but the supervisor told me yes it is!!! So, if you don't want to switch, don't give out your birthdate!! That gives them the ok!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.