Community
Wiki Posts
Search

retroactive bonuses possible?

Search this Thread

Old May 7, 2002, 8:19 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
retroactive bonuses possible?

I signed up for AT&T wireless services and for AT&T long distance for my NYC apartment. At the time of signing up, I didnt really look at mileage bonuses. Any chance I woudl be able to get any mileage bonuses after the fact?
Old May 7, 2002, 8:31 pm

Location: Naples, FL/Monaco ... Hilton Gold ... Starwood Gold...Hyatt Plat
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Gaucho100K:
Any chance I woudl be able to get any mileage bonuses after the fact?</font>
Nope. What I would do is sign up for MCI 10,000 mile promo. (5000 after 30days) and 1000 per month for five months.

Stick with that (for at least 30 days) collect the 5000 then go back to ATT and do it again.

I change every 6 mos or so.

The link is on Miles Buzz, I think. Do a search for MCI 10000 and it should come up.
Or call and ask for the 10,000 mile promo.

------------------
Tom
Old May 8, 2002, 10:01 am
Suspended

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Silver
I once had success (albeit with MCI) in a similar situation by threatening to leave for a Sprint offer, and I was given a retroactive bonus. It took a couple of tries.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.