Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Peru
Reload this Page >

Are domestic tickets purchased in Peru really cheaper than purchasing in the US???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Are domestic tickets purchased in Peru really cheaper than purchasing in the US???

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2006, 9:50 am
Original Poster

I will be in SA in November, then again in December. Business trips combined with a little sightseeing.

I need to purchase intra Peru tickets (LIM/CUZ, AQP/CUZ/LIM) I have always purchased these directly through AA or LAN. The hotel I use in Lima has started a kinda sorta travel agency. He states: when you get to Peru, we will purchase tickets-much cheaper.

Is this correct? Don't want to wait and then not get on the flights I need (limited time to go to the markets for my import business, so the schedule HAS to work). But sure would like to save some money. Comments???

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.