Wiki Posts
Search

Peru Layover Question about Covid Testing

Search this Thread

Old Nov 19, 2022, 1:47 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Peru Layover Question about Covid Testing

I am not actually flying to go to Peru as I am just going through Peru because of a layover in Lima. My origin of departure and my final destination have no covid testing requirements.

With that said, do I still need a covid negative test because of the layover at Peru? Is it better to just fly into another layover airport? Also, for anyone that had this experience of flying where the origin and destination have no covid testing, do you get rerouted to a different layover or put on another flight home if there are covid testing issues such as a positive test or the airline or country doesn't accept your covid test type or brand?
Old Nov 26, 2022, 9:28 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
We arrived in Peru on Nov 9. Covid tests or vaccinations are no longer required to enter the county.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.