Wiki Posts
Search

Peru trip report

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2017, 10:45 am
Original Poster

Peru trip report

Hey guys,

I sometimes post trip reports in this page to give you inspiration.

Here is a video of my last trip to Peru, I am happy to guide you through if you have any questions in regards to itinerary.

Enjoy!

Old Aug 18, 2017, 6:41 am

Programs: DL DM, MAR gold
Great video! I'm actually in Lima now waiting to board a flight to Cusco, and this definitely set the mood!
Old Aug 19, 2017, 12:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Massachusetts, USA; AA Plat, DL GM and Flying Colonel; Bonvoy Platinum
Originally Posted by essexnyc
Great video! I'm actually in Lima now waiting to board a flight to Cusco, and this definitely set the mood!
Grab a few coca leaves for me as you walk from the plane to baggage claim.
Old Oct 20, 2017, 7:23 pm

Programs: Marriott, IHG, Hilton, Best Western, SPG, Omni, Southwest, United
Beautiful images and video! Thank you for sharing! I am planning a trip next year, what areas do you recommend and how long for each?
Old Oct 21, 2017, 1:08 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Beachmom333
Beautiful images and video! Thank you for sharing! I am planning a trip next year, what areas do you recommend and how long for each?
It depends how long you got. We were there for 17days, so we did the jungle, MP, Cusco, Paracas and Lima, we spent around 3 days in each places and 1 day on a train ride (andean explorer) from cusco to Puno, that was amazing and recommended.
We stayed in Lima for a while because we are foodies and we had friends there, if you are more adventurous, then I would recommend adding Arequipa and the Colca Canyon to your itinerary.
Enjoy!
Beachmom333 likes this.
Old Oct 26, 2017, 8:57 pm

Originally Posted by marlyland
It depends how long you got. We were there for 17days, so we did the jungle, MP, Cusco, Paracas and Lima, we spent around 3 days in each places and 1 day on a train ride (andean explorer) from cusco to Puno, that was amazing and recommended.
We stayed in Lima for a while because we are foodies and we had friends there, if you are more adventurous, then I would recommend adding Arequipa and the Colca Canyon to your itinerary.
Enjoy!
We are also foodies and in Lima for 3 days, Cusco for 5 or 6. Looking at Central Restaurant in Lima, what are your thoughts? Would also appreciate any other restaurant suggestions. Thanks!!
Old Nov 7, 2017, 1:25 pm

Programs: Delta DM, Lufthansa Miles & More
@Beachmom333, apologies for popping into this thread - in Lima I would also recommend Amaz, Maido, IK and Senorio de Sulco (the latter for northern Peruvian fare).
Old Nov 7, 2017, 3:58 pm

Originally Posted by powerful pete
@Beachmom333, apologies for popping into this thread - in Lima I would also recommend Amaz, Maido, IK and Senorio de Sulco (the latter for northern Peruvian fare).
Thank you! 👍

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.