Search

Peru brand International Campaign

Search this Thread

Old Jul 4, 2012, 2:39 pm
Ambassador: Peru
Original Poster

Programs: LanPass Premium, AA (former gold), MileagePlus Silver
Peru brand International Campaign

PromPeru has launched the international campaign of the Peru brand. Though this first video is in spanish, I think you may enjoyed the scenes. The story is about an spaniard executive, who receives a package containing a USB flash drive, sent by himself 20 years ago. It contains a video of him talking about the old good days. It's a cool video, hope you enjoy it. You are welcome to ask about any scene of Peru that arouses your curiosity.

The foreign languages versions are supposed to be launched between september and november.

Lanzamiento Marca Peru
Old Jul 4, 2012, 2:47 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Villavic
The foreign languages versions are supposed to be launched between september and november.
Meanwhile this is the english version of the 2011 campaign:
Peru Brand Reel
Old Jul 4, 2012, 4:15 pm

Programs: LANPASS Comodoro (Emerald), others
Que rico. At first I did not understand, but then I realized it took 20 years to deliver because he sent it by Serpost
Old Jul 4, 2012, 4:26 pm
Original Poster

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by bingocallerb22
Que rico. At first I did not understand, but then I realized it took 20 years to deliver because he sent it by Serpost
HAHA HAAAA!!! I didn't see that coming!!!
Old Jul 4, 2012, 5:15 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
Sounds like it is aimed at castellano-speakers from Spain; for the gallegos, vascos / euskaldunak and catalanes, ¿quien sabe? . But it's very nicely done, IMO, getting the now "mature and settled" entrepreneurial - management guy to reminisce and call his wife to as if she has ever been to Perú. Hey, now she may get to use Serpost and share the results with her grandchildren.

Originally Posted by Villavic
PromPeru has launched the international campaign of the Peru brand. Though this first video is in spanish, I think you may enjoyed the scenes. The story is about an spaniard executive, who receives a package containing a USB flash drive, sent by himself 20 years ago. It contains a video of him talking about the old good days. It's a cool video, hope you enjoy it. You are welcome to ask about any scene of Peru that arouses your curiosity.

Lanzamiento Marca Peru

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.