Wiki Posts
Search

Lima - 11 hour stopover

Search this Thread

Old Nov 21, 2011, 6:49 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat, AA GLD
Lima - 11 hour stopover

Arriving from Cuzco at noon and have a flight back to the US at 11:55pm, so I figure we (wife + me) have about 9 hrs to kill since we would ideally should be back at the airport at 9pm to check-in.

I have a quote from LimaLimo for $150 US - Is that reasonable or a little on the higher side?

Alternatively should I just cab it both ways to and from and hang out in one spot?

Was planning on leaving luggage in a locker at the airport or should I just take it with if I have the car for the whole 9 hrs?

Ideas/suggestions ?

Thanks in advance.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 5:05 pm

Programs: SPG Plat, AA Plat, UA Silver, kettle everywhere else
I can't offer a ton of advice, but I'm on vacation in Peru right now and I took a cab from the airport for 60 soles (~$25). $150 roundtrip sounds high to me, but I only have one experience. Headed back tomorrow, so I can let you know what it was to get back to the airport.
Old Nov 22, 2011, 6:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Plat, AA GLD
Thanks for the quick response, any information will be helpfull. I fly out on thursday.

With regards to the $150 that is the cost for having the car for the full 8 hours with driver.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.