Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seattle Car Service Suggestions

Search this Thread

Old Sep 3, 2008, 7:44 am
Original Poster

Seattle Car Service Suggestions

I used to live in the U District and was used to paying ~$50 one way to the airport. Just called the W and they want $75. That's insane and unfortunately I can't remember the name of the service I used to use.

Any suggestions on a reliable service that would be from $30-50 for a one way into downtown?

My parents are arriving at 10:45 tonight and I don't want them to have to worry about a taxi etc.. because I remember the taxi costing around what a town car would.
Old Sep 3, 2008, 9:52 am

Call Daniel at (206) 412-4222. His website is http://www.tdtowncarservice.com/ . I use him from Redmond to the airport every other week and can vouch for his reliability and rates. He charges me $57 (including tips) from Redmond to the airport. It should be around $45 from the U Dist. Tell him Sunil sent you .

Cheers !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.