Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Getting from SEA to Safeco Field

Search this Thread

Old May 6, 2003, 1:44 pm
Original Poster

Getting from SEA to Safeco Field

I'm ashamed to admit this, but I have no idea what bus to take from SEA to anywhere close to Safeco Field.

Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!
Old May 6, 2003, 9:04 pm

Never taken it before, but one could try this:

http://www.soundtransit.org/stexpres...s/570_2-03.htm

Goes from SEATAC to 1st and Royal, so your basically right in front of Safeco field, from the tables looks like about 40 mins.

This looks like another option:

http://transit.metrokc.gov/tops/bus/...s/s174_0_.html

You would then bail at say 2nd and Union or so, and take the bus tunnel back down again.

Lastly, if money is no real object, just take a taxi, your looking at 15 mins to Safeco.
Old May 6, 2003, 9:54 pm

Programs: A3*G, DL Platinum
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Mikey:
I'm ashamed to admit this, but I have no idea what bus to take from SEA to anywhere close to Safeco Field.
Thanks!
</font>
Your fastest approach is to take the 194 to the Royal Brougham bus stop (last one before the bus enters the tunnel) and then walk from there. The 174 and 570 will take a lot longer than the 194 (total travel time on the 194 to Royal Brougham should only be around 20-25 minutes).

hamburgler
Old May 6, 2003, 11:43 pm

Programs: UA Gold, UA 1MM
Absolutely take the 194 bus - as posted above the trip from Sea-Tac to Safeco is about 20-25 minutes. Only caveat is that the bus does not run late into the night so you might want to check the schedule to make sure it is running when you need it:

http://transit.metrokc.gov/tops/bus/...s/s194_0_.html
Old May 7, 2003, 8:01 am
Original Member

You can take a limo for $30...

QL
Old May 7, 2003, 11:43 am
Original Poster

Thanks!!

Sounds like the 194 is my best bet (a limo would be more fun, but $$ are tight).

Thanks a lot!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.