FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Pacific Northwest (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/pacific-northwest-759/)
-   -   Consolidated "Parking at SEA" thread (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/pacific-northwest/307137-consolidated-parking-sea-thread.html)

VancityAir Jun 12, 2023 5:22 pm

In my opinion, Ajax Parking at Seatac is the best there is.

Their rates are incredibly competitive. The lot is very secure, with 24/7 security and video cameras covering every corner of the lot. Their shuttles are timely, clean, and come grab you straight from your car. Their staff is very helpful (this was important since this was my first time using them). I can confidently recommend Ajax and will be using them again if I fly out of Seatac.

Seattlenerd Jun 12, 2023 7:55 pm

Anyone have recent experience with SeaTac Park? We have a 16-day trip coming up in a few months and with its pre-pay option (paying at least 10 days in advance for a 40% discount), it's more competitive than WallyPark's outdoor lot (even with a AAA discount) or ShuttlePark2 (with its website coupon), both of which I've used in the past for shorter trips.

Pricewise, we're talking $251 SeaTac Park vs. $265 ShuttlePark2 vs. $298 WallyPark outdoor vs. $518 SeaTac Airport (after its price increase).

david55 Jun 13, 2023 7:03 am

Originally Posted by Seattlenerd (Post 35327089)
Anyone have recent experience with SeaTac Park? We have a 16-day trip coming up in a few months and with its pre-pay option (paying at least 10 days in advance for a 40% discount), it's more competitive than WallyPark's outdoor lot (even with a AAA discount) or ShuttlePark2 (with its website coupon), both of which I've used in the past for shorter trips.

Pricewise, we're talking $251 SeaTac Park vs. $265 ShuttlePark2 vs. $298 WallyPark outdoor vs. $518 SeaTac Airport (after its price increase).

Do you have to take your car? For those prices wouldn't it be cheaper just to take a taxi or Uber to Seatac on the day of your departure?

Fredd Jun 13, 2023 9:47 am

Anyone have recent experience with SeaTac Park? .

IMO they are comparable with ShuttlePark2 and we've used them whenever they offer the best price.

Seattlenerd Jun 13, 2023 11:25 am

Originally Posted by david55 (Post 35328121)
Do you have to take your car? For those prices wouldn't it be cheaper just to take a taxi or Uber to Seatac on the day of your departure?

Not from Bellingham, Washington, I'm afraid. My "Seattlenerd" handle was geographically accurate until 18 months ago.

There is a Bellair Shuttle for $198 for two, RT, but I prefer not having to coordinate schedules between a transcon flight, customs/immigration and a hours-long shuttle ride. So parking it is. Somewhere.

Fredd Jun 13, 2023 12:16 pm

Originally Posted by Seattlenerd (Post 35328970)
Not from Bellingham, Washington, I'm afraid. My "Seattlenerd" handle was geographically accurate until 18 months ago.

There is a Bellair Shuttle for $198 for two, RT, but I prefer not having to coordinate schedules between a transcon flight, customs/immigration and a hours-long shuttle ride. So parking it is. Somewhere.

We live in the same general neighborhood as you (Blaine/Birch Bay) and occasionally have found decent deals for one-way car rentals between BLI and SEA. It might be worth checking.

akdancer Jun 19, 2023 9:55 am

We've used them exclusively for over 15 years. Great service. Another financial aspect is that you will earn their points. Assuming you would return in future, you can use points for free days. (Due to the fee/tax structure, using points is best for shorter stays - and perfect for a 1-day stay.) Maybe we'd do better at a different company that's recommended on FT, but search costs are real too.

Kdlo Jul 4, 2023 11:44 am

Originally Posted by VancityAir (Post 35326788)
In my opinion, Ajax Parking at Seatac is the best there is.

Their rates are incredibly competitive. The lot is very secure, with 24/7 security and video cameras covering every corner of the lot. Their shuttles are timely, clean, and come grab you straight from your car. Their staff is very helpful (this was important since this was my first time using them). I can confidently recommend Ajax and will be using them again if I fly out of Seatac.

I’m interested in checking out Ajax Parking but came up with two options when googling it. Is it the one with the website Ajaxparking.com or Ajax Parking R Us?
Thnx!

IvanCU Oct 19, 2023 11:16 am

Hilton Seattle Airport is great for a stay, park and fly. If you reserve online they only show a few options, but email or call them for a room and park quote. I've done up to three weeks of parking there and it was very competitive for covered garage parking.