Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Pacific Northwest
Reload this Page >

6AM flight from Sea-Tac. When to get to the airport?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

6AM flight from Sea-Tac. When to get to the airport?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2012, 8:36 pm

Programs: Delta Platinum Medallion, Marriott Platinum
The south satellite has fewer options. Unless I was flying from the south satellite, going there just for food would my last option.
Old Nov 3, 2012, 6:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: I'm a nobody everywhere
So update on what happened. We ended up booking for the 3:30am shuttle to Sea-Tac the night before. Front desk was nice enough to note this, and made sure breakfast was set out a little early that morning so props to them.

However, when we showed up at the terminal. We were much, much too early. We ended up having to wait at the gate for about 2 hours. Better safe than sorry, but those were a brutal 2 hours knowing we could have been in the comforts of an awesome hotel room bed.
Old Nov 4, 2012, 4:39 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
The BR at that time isn't that bad.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.