Search

Portland - Cathedral Park Kitchen

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2011, 4:22 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
Portland - Cathedral Park Kitchen

For a cozy and good food (everything is local but it's not JUST vegetables/vegan/vegetarian food) try the restaurant Cathedral Park Kitchen in the North Portland/Cathedral Park area. They only serve breakfast and lunch during the week but a very good brunch on the weekends. Nice view of the bridge and near the park. My favorite meal of the day is breakfast and I could eat breakfast foods for all meals

The place isn't sleek or slick and perhaps that was another feature I enjoyed. It was really about the food. Also, there wasn't the pretentiousness that come with some restaurants lately.

They also have these "invitation only" underground Chef dinners twice monthly but I wasn't there for that and not sure how to receive an invite (I understand they're limited). The waitress mentionted something about cocktail/food pairings event but I was too busy reading and enjoying my breakfast. Yelp reviews look good too for this place.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.