Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mexicana Frecuenta to become Mexicana Go.

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2009, 5:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Dan,

Welcome to FT!

Tranfering miles to points will not change the status you earned by flying. Only the name of each level will be different under the MexicanaGO program.

Remember, someone can still earn miles in the Frecuenta program and Mexicana points at the same time. For example, I have about 10,000 points with MexicanaGO and about 500 miles with Frecuenta. I often rent cars with Avis and each rental earns me Frecuenta miles and not MexicanaGo points. Avis is NOT a MexicanaGo partner but IS a Frecuenta partner.

It also must be pointed out that someone can transfer miles to points or points to miles. To check out the transfer chart go to MexicanaGo, and click on the other progrms link. As of right now, 1000 Frecuenta miles become only 500 GO points while 1000 GO points becomes 1000 Frecuenta miles after the tranfer. All tranfers must be in blocks of 1000.

Last edited by Open Jaw; Nov 29, 2009 at 5:22 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.