Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Latest Allegiant Route Announced?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 21, 2007, 4:27 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold; AA AAdvantage Mbr; DL Skymiles Silver Medallion; World of Hyatt Mbr; NK Free Spirit Mbr
Latest Allegiant Route Announced?

The countdown clock has run down, but the most recent press release in the News Room section of Allegiant Air's website is dated 8/16/07. Any news from anyone???
Old Aug 21, 2007, 8:29 pm

They've announced Cedar Rapids to Williams.
http://www.allegiantair.com/aaNews20070821a.php

The media has jumped the gun but they will also release a press release in a few hours announcing Stockton, CA to Williams.
http://www.news10.net/display_story.aspx?storyid=31874

http://www.recordnet.com/apps/pbcs.d..._NEWS/70821006
Old Aug 22, 2007, 5:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Gold; AA AAdvantage Mbr; DL Skymiles Silver Medallion; World of Hyatt Mbr; NK Free Spirit Mbr
.....woo-hoo....
Old Aug 22, 2007, 10:06 am

I think another announcement is coming this afternoon.
Old Aug 22, 2007, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FATFlyer
I think another announcement is coming this afternoon.
Latest announcement on Allegiant's website is Stockton to Phoenix/Mesa. I know there was an announcement either yesterday or earlier today, but it looked like there was another one due about 4pm EDT today. Was that it?
Old Aug 22, 2007, 5:18 pm

This afternoon's announcement is Sioux Falls, SD to Phoenix/Mesa/Williams.
Old Aug 22, 2007, 8:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
Originally Posted by gsupstate
Latest announcement on Allegiant's website is Stockton to Phoenix/Mesa. I know there was an announcement either yesterday or earlier today, but it looked like there was another one due about 4pm EDT today. Was that it?
Yes, it's official news releases from G4 for SCK-AZA and here it is:

http://www.allegiantair.com/aaNews20070822a.php

STOCKTON SCORES A HOLE-IN-ONE! ALLEGIANT AIR ANNOUNCES NEW NONSTOP FLIGHTS FROM STOCKTON TO PHOENIX FOR $59*
(Stockton, Calif.)--- Stockton, Calif. lands another hole-in-one with Allegiant Air as the low-cost airline announces it will offer nonstop service to Phoenix-Mesa, Ariz. from Stockton beginning Oct. 26. The carrier will celebrate the convenient new service to Arizona with introductory fares as low as $59* each way.

"We are extremely pleased to again expand the Allegiant brand of low-fare, nonstop jet service within the San Joaquin Valley," Maurice J. Gallagher, Jr., president, CEO of Allegiant Air said. "This is an exciting new addition for our airline and our customers as we launch the only scheduled service between Stockton and Arizona."

The self-proclaimed "Official Airline for Sunshine" will launch the new scheduled service from Stockton Metropolitan Airport to Williams Gateway Airport with two flights weekly. With service Monday and Friday, flights will depart Stockton at 9:05 a.m. arriving in Phoenix-Mesa at 11:55 a.m. Flights leaving Phoenix-Mesa will depart at 7:40 a.m. arriving in Stockton at 8:30 a.m. (all flight times are local.) Allegiant inaugurated service to Las Vegas June 16, 2006.

With breathtaking scenery, endless sun, unmatched resorts and miles of world-class golf courses, Phoenix-Mesa is a gateway to all that Arizona has to offer, including the Grand Canyon, Scottsdale, Tempe and Sedona. Not only is the area considered "The Golf Capital of the World," but the "Resort Capital of the World" with numerous four and five-diamond resorts. These premier resort communities feature shopping, dining, spa, activities and luxury accommodations for the perfect getaway to Arizona's unique Southwestern hospitality.

"We are pleased that Allegiant has selected the Stockton Metropolitan Airport as part of its expansion into Phoenix-Mesa," Barry Rondinella, Airport Director for Stockton Metropolitan Airport, said. "We anticipate the same reliable, convenient, low-fare service we've come to expect from Allegiant. I am sure it will be a big hit in our region."

The airline commented market research and input from local community leaders indicate the San Joaquin Valley will welcome the new nonstop flights and low fares to Phoenix-Mesa as an alternative to long drives to other airports. Allegiant will utilize 130-seat, MD-80 series, jet-aircraft on the route.

Allegiant will partner with more than 20 resorts in Arizona, including hotels in the Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Mesa and Sedona and air/hotel packages are available for as low as $265*. (Price is per person, based on three-night hotel stay at the Days Inn Scottsdale Fashion Square Resort, double occupancy and reflects a Friday arrival. Travel must be completed by Dec. 31, 2007.) The company will provide low-cost car rental service through its partnership with Alamo Rent a Car.

Reservations may be made through the company's website at www.allegiantair.com, the airline's Reservations Center at 702-505-8888 or professional travel agents.
Thanks all!
Old Aug 22, 2007, 8:36 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by FATFlyer
This afternoon's announcement is Sioux Falls, SD to Phoenix/Mesa/Williams.
Not yet. I will probably waits for real official news releases tomorrow. I think G4 which one is for next major new routes either AZA or FLL. Please keep your finger crossing!
Old Aug 23, 2007, 2:32 pm
Original Poster

Okay, the countdown clock's back down at zero again (Thurs afternoon, 8/23/07). However, the most recent item in News Room on the site is dated yesterday. What's the latest one?
Old Aug 23, 2007, 6:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Okay, the countdown clock's back down at zero again (Thurs afternoon, 8/23/07). However, the most recent item in News Room on the site is dated yesterday. What's the latest one?
G4 just another announced nonstop from SMX-IWA today. G4 has been reset the countdown clock for next another announcement sometimes this Saturday afternoon. I will find out which specific routes will be taken either FLL or AZA. I didn't see the press releases onto Allegiant Air website today. You will see G4 will continuations more new routes from Phoenix or Ft. Lauderdale.
Old Aug 24, 2007, 9:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Here! It's official news releases already was came in yesterday for SMX-IWA. Sorry that I am took so long from G4 didn't come out the PR yesterday. Here it is:

http://www.allegiantair.com/aaNews20070823a.php

I think G4 would continuations more new routes from Phoenix/Mesa, AZ. I think G4 will get more cities tomorrow afternoon. Please stay tuned!

Thanks all!
Old Aug 25, 2007, 6:03 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Allegiant Air just another announced new routes both PIA-FLL/IWA. It would became more than fifth cities non-stop from FLL. G4 has already last previously announcement is:

FLL-TYS
FLL-CHA
FLL-ABE
FLL-RFD

new cities:

FLL-PIA

Here the press releases from G4:

http://www.allegiantair.com/aaNews20070825a.php

It would be reset countdown another new cities next few days later. Thanks all!
Old Aug 25, 2007, 8:44 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by N830MH
Allegiant Air just another announced new routes both PIA-FLL/IWA. It would became more than fifth cities non-stop from FLL. G4 has already last previously announcement is:

FLL-TYS
FLL-CHA
FLL-ABE
FLL-RFD

new cities:

FLL-PIA

Here the press releases from G4:

http://www.allegiantair.com/aaNews20070825a.php

It would be reset countdown another new cities next few days later. Thanks all!
UGH.... Still looking for GSP....
Old Aug 25, 2007, 9:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

UGH.... Still looking for GSP....
Yeah, probably will. You will wait for another few days when G4 is getting another new cities on Monday or Tuesday.
Old Aug 26, 2007, 11:33 am

Give it a little longer for GSP.

The FLL operation starts a few weeks later than Arizona. So they want to get the IWA/AZA announcements out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.