Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Porter Airlines

Search this Thread

Old Mar 13, 2024, 1:13 pm

Originally Posted by jazzsax
You can't really compare to AC J.

It's more comparable to PE than anything, at much less cost.
I suppose that's really my point. I wouldn't compare it to AC's PE either. To me it's more comparable to flying AC with a preferred Y seat.

I don't have any issue with Porter's business model, I'm glad they are there, I just think that in some places they promote Reserve as something it is not (though they have dialed down the "premium" wording that used to be all over the place on their website), and it leads to disappointed passengers.
Old Mar 13, 2024, 2:28 pm

Programs: None. Like Zero. :(
Had a recent trip to YOW. Flight was great. We sat at the back of the plane. had no complaints. (even though, yes-- they did lose my luggage last time... and I still haven't gotten it back).

Banada bread is sooooooooo goooooood.
Da_Master likes this.
Old Mar 27, 2024, 7:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold
Anyone had recent issues with the Porter App (iPhone?).

I tried to open the app to check in for my flight tomorrow, and it hung at the page that said 'Welcome Back'. Quit and tried to open. No dice. Deleted and redownloaded. Tried to login, and got an error. Tried to login with wife's account. Got an error. Tried to reset my password. Still couldn't login. Accounts do work on desktop site.

Was hoping to check in on the app, and presumably get mobile BPs (I assume I can?). Also, will I need app to login to wifi onboard?
Old Mar 28, 2024, 5:21 am

Programs: AC, AMEX, BA, WS
Android app seems to be working.
Old Mar 28, 2024, 5:33 am

Programs: Aeroplan, NEXUS
Originally Posted by acurrie
Android app seems to be working.
Same here. No problem with mine.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.