Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Varig upgrade question

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2002, 8:31 am
Original Poster

Varig upgrade question

I was searching www.varig.com to try to find out which booking classes that could be upgraded.

Since Varigs 55K promo runs until the 31st of december I am wondering if I should sign up or not.

I found this
Upgrade to Executive Class (Economy Class Ticket at Promotional
Fare "B") 30.000

Does that means I can upgrade a flight to Brazil for just 30.000 miles? That would means that I could fly RT to South America using my 55K+a bit more miles to upgrade.
Old Jul 16, 2002, 10:36 am

Programs: *A Gold, OW Sapphire, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Plat
I am not sure what promotion you refer to but I can assure you that currently Varig allows upgrades only from their most expensive fares.

To my knowledge there's no way to upgrade from a cheapo fare, unless you have "older" miles earned up to 2000.
Old Jul 16, 2002, 10:46 am

Programs: *A Gold, OW Sapphire, SPG Gold, HH Diamond, Accor Plat
I am not sure what promotion you refer to but I can assure you that currently Varig allows upgrades only from their most expensive fares.

To my knowledge there's no way to upgrade from a cheapo fare, unless you have "older" miles earned up to 2000.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.