Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other North and South American Airlines
Reload this Page >

Reliable way of adding Flying Blue number to Aeromexico bookings?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2024, 4:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Flying Blue

So, I fly Aeromexico a lot and credit the flights to my Flying Blue account, but constantly run into the issue of my STE+ status not getting recognized.
It can usually be straightened out at the check in desk, but most of the time involves several reprintings of the boarding pass and a language barrier. Plus no seat selection prior to arriving at the desk, initial confusion around luggage etc.

Anyone found a reliable way of having it added? Anything I can tell the check in staff?
Old Mar 21, 2024, 5:31 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by meyden
Anyone found a reliable way of having it added? Anything I can tell the check in staff?
So far no solution , other than acting like a robot and repeating the same sentence to checkin and lounge agents , and then keeping the boarding pass with me until i see y flights credited in my account

With their members it works fine , for others its a joke , thats why when i do fly AM i do it under codeshares
meyden likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.