Business Class on Cayman Airways

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2024, 9:00 pm
txp
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, DL, BA, Marriott, Hilton, Accor, Hyatt
Business Class on Cayman Airways

Hi everyone,

Traveling business class on KX, from GCM to JFK. Do they have priority check in at GCM? And, would I have access to a lounge?

Thank you!
Old Mar 1, 2024, 1:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by txp
Hi everyone,

Traveling business class on KX, from GCM to JFK. Do they have priority check in at GCM? And, would I have access to a lounge?

Thank you!
Yes and Yes (if the lounge is open)
Old Mar 4, 2024, 12:53 pm
txp
Original Poster

Thank you very much. The only lounge available is the Sir Turtle Club Lounge. There is no info online about opening hours. Do you know anything specific about that lounge? I heard they let you board the plane directly from the lounge.
Old Mar 5, 2024, 6:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The lounge is small and only available to Cayman Airways passengers. Opening hours can be erratic.

Note that boarding is done open air, via stairs. There are no jet bridges. In the old airport, you could exit the lounge directly to outside. I don't think that is the situation with the new lounge, but I don't know.
Old Mar 5, 2024, 7:27 am
txp
Original Poster

Thank you for the additional information!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.