Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Amx prepaid luggage

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2024, 8:26 pm
Original Poster

Amx prepaid luggage

I'm taking a domestic flt on Amx and thinking of prepaying for the luggage. I think if I pay at check in its more. If I end up not needing the checked luggage can I get it refunded?
Old Feb 27, 2024, 10:27 pm

I wouldn't count on getting any sort of a refund from Aeromexico and certainly not in a timely manner. They are one of the worst in this regard.
Old Mar 3, 2024, 3:59 am

No refunds for the luggage, I'm pretty sure about that. Next time, it might be worth considering your luggage needs in advance and reaching out to dagne dover customer service for the perfect bag. Their range of stylish and functional bags ensures that you'll find the perfect solution for your travel needs, minimizing the risk of inconvenience or disappointment.

Last edited by jennywhite; Mar 23, 2024 at 5:28 pm
Old Mar 11, 2024, 5:20 pm

Programs: AM Plat, UA Plat, AA Gold, Bonvoy Titanium, Amex Plat
No way

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.