Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other North and South American Airlines
Reload this Page >

How to choose seat and verify baggage condition on GOL ticketed by AA

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2023, 1:35 pm
Original Poster

I redeemed some miles of AA for a flight of GOL. I have both AA and GOL locators but can’t find the ticket on GOL website https://b2c.voegol.com.br/minhas-via...contrar-viagem

how can I choose the seat and check bagage allowance? Thank you.
Old Mar 12, 2023, 7:05 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: AF Gold / Accor Gold / Hilton Diamond / TP Silver / A3 Gold
Originally Posted by maplenight
I have both AA and GOL locators but can’t find the ticket on GOL website.
If you have the original booking you should check for the e-ticket , talking about the plain-text mail from GDS

There is a chance that deep in the text there are two e-ticket numbers , one for AA and one for G3

If you have the GOL PNR but you cant login with it into GOL website , just wait for ticket to be issued

If you have the GOL PNR and you can login , look for booking summary , there you should find e-ticket
Old Mar 14, 2023, 10:44 am
Original Poster

With the G3 pnr I can’t find the tickets on GOL website. I called them, they can see the tickets but can’t see the baggage condition. It’s a joke! How is this possible within the Sabre system!? On the bright et side, they can choose the extra legroom seats for me free of charge. On AA it says I have premium economy. GOL agent suspected that’s indeed what I have to be able to access the extra legroom seats.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.