Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other North and South American Airlines
Reload this Page >

Allegiant: Does Priority Access Get You Priority Bag Check-in?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2022, 3:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP 3 MM; Marriott Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium Elite

All,

My wife and son are flying Allegiant from SBN to PGD this week. Not my first choice for them, as flying to RSW would have been better, but they needed a later in the day departure and Allegiant was the only option.

We paid for a bundle that includes "Priority Access". Per Allegiant, this includes priority boarding. However, I note that at SBN, their check-in area has a a priority bag line for baggage check. Does "Priority Access" get you access to this line? If not, how do you get it? They'll check-in on line, but will need to physically check-in a bag and, at SBN, the only option to do so is at the counter.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.