Wiki Posts
Search

Aeromexico Club Premier- Award Changes?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2022, 3:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan
Aeromexico Club Premier- Award Changes?

Does anyone know the fees associated with changing a Club Premier Cash+Points Award Ticket. It is wholly on Aeromexico ticketed in Z, one way 56k points MEXYYZ.

Aeroméxico Club Premier’s English call center is closed until tomorrow at 8am and my flight is tomorrow night.

Website and Eticket receipt don’t clearly state how to modify reservations and associated penalties.
Old Jan 31, 2022, 8:58 am

Programs: AeroMexico Club Premiere
I am guessing they are going to charge you at minimum the US$200 change fee. Most likely they will also bang you for the difference in fares as well.
Old Feb 4, 2022, 4:10 pm

Programs: AS 100K
Originally Posted by Harold2021
Does anyone know the fees associated with changing a Club Premier Cash+Points Award Ticket. It is wholly on Aeromexico ticketed in Z, one way 56k points MEXYYZ.

Aeroméxico Club Premier’s English call center is closed until tomorrow at 8am and my flight is tomorrow night.

Website and Eticket receipt don’t clearly state how to modify reservations and associated penalties.
you should try sending Club premier a tweet.

however, the terms and conditions state that you are allowed ONE free date change...as long as route,cabin, and season remain the same. After the one free date change, internal awards have a 1930MXP change fee.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.