Search

LAX Aeromexico Premier

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2021, 4:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, Qatar, Turkish, Delta
LAX Aeromexico Premier

Hi

Can anyone help me out with procedures heading from LAX to MEX with AM in Premier and as Delta gold medallion. ....

1. Does Delta run the bag drop and is bag drop possible early.
2. AM say there is no lounge access but assume right now we can use the delta lounge?
3. Is it possible to access the terminal with the priority pass lounge? ie if delta is closed and then head bag

Any other tips for MEX LAX let me know! I have a long wait for the red eye to DF
Old Jul 6, 2021, 8:53 am

Programs: AeroMexico Club Premiere
So, this may be of limited use, but to use JFK-MEX as a guide (I don't see why it would be different?)

1) If it is an AM plane, AM does the bag drop. If it is a Delta codeshare, go to Delta drop. AM tends to open up counter/drop 3-4 hours before the flight.
2) If you are flying AM business. you should have access to Delta Lounge. https://bit.ly/2SP7nQf

LAX specific, this is what I see (though I have not done it personally)
3) Aerolitoral, Aeromexico, Delta, Virgin Atlantic passengers will check-in at Terminal 2; walk to Terminal B where flights depart/arrive (https://www.flylax.com/-/media/flyla...ation-map.ashx)
Delta lounge is Terminal 2, and Korean Air (Priority Pass) is Terminal B (also known as Tom Bradley International Terminal). So you should be fine in either. By the looks of it, KAL will be closer to your gate so might be the better choice regardless...
Old Jul 6, 2021, 5:59 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by RFNJ
So, this may be of limited use, but to use JFK-MEX as a guide (I don't see why it would be different?)

1) If it is an AM plane, AM does the bag drop. If it is a Delta codeshare, go to Delta drop. AM tends to open up counter/drop 3-4 hours before the flight.
2) If you are flying AM business. you should have access to Delta Lounge. https://bit.ly/2SP7nQf

LAX specific, this is what I see (though I have not done it personally)
3) Aerolitoral, Aeromexico, Delta, Virgin Atlantic passengers will check-in at Terminal 2; walk to Terminal B where flights depart/arrive (https://www.flylax.com/-/media/flyla...ation-map.ashx)
Delta lounge is Terminal 2, and Korean Air (Priority Pass) is Terminal B (also known as Tom Bradley International Terminal). So you should be fine in either. By the looks of it, KAL will be closer to your gate so might be the better choice regardless...
you should check if KAL lounge is open before you go. According to Priority Pass website, KAL lounge is still closed due to covid restriction.
RFNJ likes this.

Last edited by Mama; Jul 6, 2021 at 6:56 pm
Old Feb 23, 2023, 5:06 pm

Programs: CX Diamond, AA Gold, Bonvoy Platinum
I wonder if I have no luggage to check and already have the boarding pass from online check in - can I proceed to Bradley, use the AMEX centurion lounge (with AMEX Platinum) and proceed to the Aeromexico gate - or do I have to check in at LAX Delta terminal and then walk to Bradley.
Old Feb 23, 2023, 5:37 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by traveler18
I wonder if I have no luggage to check and already have the boarding pass from online check in - can I proceed to Bradley, use the AMEX centurion lounge (with AMEX Platinum) and proceed to the Aeromexico gate - or do I have to check in at LAX Delta terminal and then walk to Bradley.
You can go through TSA security at Bradley as long as you have the boarding pass (paper or phone) to show them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.