Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other North and South American Airlines
Reload this Page >

Volaris question to anyone who was been in a Volaris Plane

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Volaris question to anyone who was been in a Volaris Plane

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2020, 11:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: WS Gold, AC 75K, Hertz PC, National EE, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Gold, Bills Mafia
Question Volaris question to anyone who was been in a Volaris Plane

I have a 3.5 hour flight coming up on Volaris. I have never flown them before but they are the ONLY flight that will work for my schedule.

I have book first row in hope of more leg room. How bad is 1A or 1F. Looking for any insight.

Thanks
Old Feb 29, 2020, 3:31 pm

Row 13 probably has the most legroom but row one is good too if you don't mind not having underseat storage in front of you and the tray table in the armrest. Even their regular seats are fine for me and I'm six feet tall but not very picky when it comes to airlines. Viva Aerobus is a different story. Seats are packed in like sardines on their planes.

Just make sure you know Volaris' rules before flying and check your itinerary to make sure they don't make any changes. They aren't bad at all IMO.
Old Feb 29, 2020, 3:58 pm

Duplicate post

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.