Search

Aeromexico AM Plus - benefits not honored

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2019, 1:33 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Lt Plt
Aeromexico AM Plus - benefits not honored

Hello all,

I do not fly AM that often, and this recent flight reminded me why. I recently flew MEX-TIJ, bought AM+ for my family and myself. On the day of travel the majority of the benefits offered with the AM+ were not honored, such as SkyPrioirity, dedicated overhead bin and especially additional pitch between seats, as this was a very old 738 called "uniclase" with only economy class.
I have submitted a compliant and got an answer that the seats I purchased were provided to me and I did seat on AM Plus. They have declined to answer my question (by email and phone) on why were the other benefits not given and refuse to give me any credit back.

Has anyone had similar issues? If so how was it resolved. If not any suggestion how I can complaint and try to get anywhere?

Thanks
funtravel88 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.