Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other North and South American Airlines
Reload this Page >

Interjet's baggage policy is really confusing...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2017, 7:07 pm
Original Poster

Interjet must have the most confusing baggage policies. When I bought the ticket on their website, it says that Light Class has a checked baggage of 25 kg. But when I go to the baggage policy link on their website, it says I need to pay 25 usd. And this is not all, their MX, CA, and US website says different things. And still this is not all, if you try to buy 1 extra baggage on the website, it's not 25 usd!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
Old Nov 7, 2017, 1:45 pm

Well, I did a mock booking in both the MX and US sites, and both sites charged $25 per baggage each way on flights originating from the US. I don't see a difference, though it could be you read the policy on a free checked bag included for domestic flights on Interjet?
Old Feb 16, 2018, 12:16 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by maplenight
Interjet must have the most confusing baggage policies. When I bought the ticket on their website, it says that Light Class has a checked baggage of 25 kg. But when I go to the baggage policy link on their website, it says I need to pay 25 usd. And this is not all, their MX, CA, and US website says different things. And still this is not all, if you try to buy 1 extra baggage on the website, it's not 25 usd!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
For Light Fare:
Free for Domestic travel on interjet within MX
$25 if USA to/from MX

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.