Wiki Posts
Search

SEA-MEX

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2017, 11:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: HH Silver
SEA-MEX

Swear I just read somewhere that they are starting Non Stop flights. Now I cannot find where I read it, and I cant find it on their website. I do show non stops in January though. Prices are not great, and I don't know anything about this airline, but do like more choices.

Anyone aware if this is indeed new, or has it been operating before?
Old Oct 31, 2017, 4:43 pm
GDL

Programs: VB, UA, AM
Aeromexico is re-starting service SEA-MEX tomorrow November 1st.
I flew this segment various times in the early 2000s but haven't in many years and not entirely sure when it was stopped. I think this has more to do with the newer/revised partnership between AM and DL. It's neat that AM has partnerships with both AS and DL at SEA. And yeah, prices aren't that great.
Old Nov 1, 2017, 12:12 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Originally Posted by GDL
Aeromexico is re-starting service SEA-MEX tomorrow November 1st.
I flew this segment various times in the early 2000s but haven't in many years and not entirely sure when it was stopped. I think this has more to do with the newer/revised partnership between AM and DL. It's neat that AM has partnerships with both AS and DL at SEA. And yeah, prices aren't that great.
sorry to break the news to you but that partnership with AS ends next month
Old Nov 1, 2017, 8:20 pm

Programs: DL Gold, Hilton Diamond, IHG Diamond, Best Western Diamond Selec
YVR-MEX non stop r/t starts around CAD450 for next 2 months, Interjet, Aeromexico, Air Canada, possibly more fly non stop. MEX is almost always more expensive than YVR-CUN for some reasons, one can easily find for under CAD400.

I used to fly out of SEA several years ago, but since a few years, I often find cheaper fares out of YVR than SEA.
Old Nov 5, 2017, 5:36 pm

From Seattle you can also fly direct to Guadalajara on Volaris (quick overnight redeye), then buy a cheapo GDL-MEX fare.

Alaska Airlines flies to Mexico via LAX/SAN also, which isn't too bad.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.